Bleh is Bleh, and all is Bleh.

C'est ici que vous pourrez trouver les vidéos "Made in Les inimitables", ou encore participer à la vie du forum (jeux, humour...); alors venez nombreux !!! (edit, par julien :MAIS SURTOUT, VENEZ !!!!!!)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

News 
Venez voir Les Inimitables en direct d'une grosse production, Nous participerons mardi au festival Cinemages du court métragepour plus d'infos, c'est ici L'équipe des Inimitables.
Swansea v West Ham preview: David Moyes admits concerns over

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> La vie du Forum -> Jeux du forum/humour!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Mar - 05:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Swansea v West Ham preview: David Moyes admits concerns over Répondre en citant

sbo333 West Ham manager David Moyes admits he has concerns over travelling to Swansea for the Premier League encounter at the Liberty Stadium, with adverse weather severely affecting parts of the UK.

Hammers supporters will make the 380-mile round trip this Saturday, with dozens of sporting fixtures already postponed due to the sub-zero conditions gripping the British Isles.

The majority of the UK is under severe weather warnings, and south Wales is one of the areas most affected by the snow.

Several clubs will carry out pitch inspections on Friday, and Moyes said: "The Met Office is saying people shouldn't travel, especially through Cardiff and down the M4.

"It is a concern at the moment and I'm guessing it shouldn't be any different for football teams and fans. I think the Premier League may need to look at that."

Should the game go ahead, West Ham can go six points clear of 18th-placed Swansea, but the hosts have won their last three games on home soil. sbo333

Moyes knows his side still faces a battle over the remainder of the season to retain their Premier League status, and he denied speculation linking Manuel Lanzini with a move to Liverpool.

When asked about the future of Lanzini, Moyes added: "You always want to keep your best players but there's no truth in that yet. We won't look at that until we know what league we are in."

Swansea manager Carlos Carvalhal saw his side respond to the disappointing 4-1 defeat by Brighton with a 2-0 victory over Sheffield Wednesday this week as the club reached the FA Cup quarter-finals for the first time since 1964.

The Portuguese feels the result has lifted the players, but he is wary of the threat West Ham pose to his side, and he believes a strong backing from the home fans will be needed in order to secure another vital three points towards safety.

"They are a good team with some good players," the Swans boss said. "I know the manager - I played against him in Europe when I was at Sporting and he was at Everton. sbo333

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/AHGApouet Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Mar - 05:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 10:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Harry Kane questions 'mentality' of England fans who ridicul Répondre en citant

Harry Kane questions 'mentality' of England fans who ridicule players

sbobet thai Harry Kane has questioned the mentality of English fans after being subjected to ridicule on social media over the last few weeks. The Tottenham forward says some supporters are waiting to say "we told you so" if England do not do well at the World Cup this summer. Kane was ridiculed by fans on social media after his decision to appeal the awarding of a Tottenham goal at Stoke to Christian Eriksen.

He then became the butt of an attempted joke which was posted on the FA Twitter feed, after Spurs lost 2-1 to Manchester United in the FA Cup semi-final. Kane is not the only England player to have been derided on social media, with his Spurs team-mate Dele Alli and Manchester City forward Raheem Sterling also regularly criticised, something Kane struggles to understand. "It is strange, I think it is a mentality thing," Kane said after scoring his 27th Premier League goal of the season in Spurs' 2-0 win over Watford on Monday. sbobet thai

"It is easier these days to maybe banter England players or take the mick out of England players, if we don't do well in the World Cup it's, 'Oh we told you so'. "It's maybe a weaker mentality, but it is what it is, as a team we are focused on what we need to do. We have got to go with a mindset and a belief that we can win, we try and win everything we do and the World Cup is no different. "On social media you can get a few people that don't see eye-to-eye but that is part of fans and opinions.

"Everyone is passionate about their clubs and rightly so but as a nation when it comes to the World Cup that is the most important thing is the nation, that's what comes first. "For me personally, I have always engaged with my fans, there are a small minority of fans that maybe go over the mark, but that is life, you can't get too down about it." The 24-year-old insists he has shrugged the negativity off, after Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino claimed he was "sad" about the FA Cup tweet and "disappointed" by the goal-claiming jibes. "The FA tweet was a silly tweet, we all know that," Kane added. "I talked to the gaffer about it and all he was saying was would other countries do that to their own players, probably not. sbobet thai

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Mai - 07:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Gary Neville: How good have Man City been? How do Man Utd cl Répondre en citant

Gary Neville: How good have Man City been? How do Man Utd close the gap?

sbobet link How impressive have Manchester City been this season? How can Manchester United catch them? Is second place a success for United? Gary Neville discussed those questions and more as he assessed the Manchester rivals on the Gary Neville Podcast after the final day of the Premier League season. Here's what Neville had to say about the gap between City and the rest, United's "mentality" problems and more...

City on a "different level"
"In a single season, the stats for Manchester City are incredible, the goals, the points they acquired...they have absolutely blown everyone away, to a point where we haven't had a race to discuss for the last two or three months

"I did say last season that I wondered whether the type of football that Pep Guardiola plays would be able to win a Premier League, but he has absolutely answered that question like you wouldn't believe. It's been Pep Guardiola's football. We did quite a lot of Barcelona games in the Champions League when Pep Guardiola was the coach and it was an outstanding team and he's now got a team playing in exactly the same mould.

Guardiola will want more
"I think the last three or four weeks have been important for Manchester City. I remember they won the league and then three or four days later you questioned if they would be the same, but they were. "There has been a little dip against Huddersfield last Sunday, but generally they have maintained their standard since winning the league and I get the feeling from Pep Guardiola that he's the type of manager, coach and person who is not going to get satisfaction from this single victory in the league. That if he doesn't win it next year he will see it as a failure and he will see his three years as a failure. I think he will see one in three as not good enough. sbobet link

Is second a success?
"The FA Cup final next Saturday against Chelsea will ultimately decide whether this season is seen as progression or not for Manchester United. In the league, which is where everybody wants to be measured, you have to say that second is progression from where Manchester United have been, but it's not a successful season for Manchester United when you don't win the league. That's the measure of the club and has been for 60, 70, 80 years, it has to be the league title you are measured by.

How do United close the gap?
"The question at Manchester United is which players do you keep and which don't you keep. Who are the ones that Jose Mourinho thinks don't have the mentality and who are the ones he feels do have it? "I am confused by that, and Jose Mourinho probably is at times too, because the performance levels are up and down so much. It's not just game to game but half to half. Look at the games against Manchester City and Crystal Palace, you see them at such a low and then such a high. sbobet link

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Swansea v West Ham preview: David Moyes admits concerns over

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> La vie du Forum -> Jeux du forum/humour! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Lorsque vous êtes inscrits sur ce forum, vous devez préalablement avoir lu le Règlement et devez le repecter...
Il n'y a plus rien a lire... Il faut donc remonter...
Creative Commons License