Bleh is Bleh, and all is Bleh.

C'est ici que vous pourrez trouver les vidéos "Made in Les inimitables", ou encore participer à la vie du forum (jeux, humour...); alors venez nombreux !!! (edit, par julien :MAIS SURTOUT, VENEZ !!!!!!)
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Venez voir Les Inimitables en direct d'une grosse production, Nous participerons mardi au festival Cinemages du court métragepour plus d'infos, c'est ici L'équipe des Inimitables.
Swansea v West Ham preview: David Moyes admits concerns over

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> La vie du Forum -> Jeux du forum/humour!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Mar - 05:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Swansea v West Ham preview: David Moyes admits concerns over Répondre en citant

sbo333 West Ham manager David Moyes admits he has concerns over travelling to Swansea for the Premier League encounter at the Liberty Stadium, with adverse weather severely affecting parts of the UK.

Hammers supporters will make the 380-mile round trip this Saturday, with dozens of sporting fixtures already postponed due to the sub-zero conditions gripping the British Isles.

The majority of the UK is under severe weather warnings, and south Wales is one of the areas most affected by the snow.

Several clubs will carry out pitch inspections on Friday, and Moyes said: "The Met Office is saying people shouldn't travel, especially through Cardiff and down the M4.

"It is a concern at the moment and I'm guessing it shouldn't be any different for football teams and fans. I think the Premier League may need to look at that."

Should the game go ahead, West Ham can go six points clear of 18th-placed Swansea, but the hosts have won their last three games on home soil. sbo333

Moyes knows his side still faces a battle over the remainder of the season to retain their Premier League status, and he denied speculation linking Manuel Lanzini with a move to Liverpool.

When asked about the future of Lanzini, Moyes added: "You always want to keep your best players but there's no truth in that yet. We won't look at that until we know what league we are in."

Swansea manager Carlos Carvalhal saw his side respond to the disappointing 4-1 defeat by Brighton with a 2-0 victory over Sheffield Wednesday this week as the club reached the FA Cup quarter-finals for the first time since 1964.

The Portuguese feels the result has lifted the players, but he is wary of the threat West Ham pose to his side, and he believes a strong backing from the home fans will be needed in order to secure another vital three points towards safety.

"They are a good team with some good players," the Swans boss said. "I know the manager - I played against him in Europe when I was at Sporting and he was at Everton. sbo333

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/AHGApouet Skype

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Mar - 05:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> La vie du Forum -> Jeux du forum/humour! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Lorsque vous êtes inscrits sur ce forum, vous devez préalablement avoir lu le Règlement et devez le repecter...
Il n'y a plus rien a lire... Il faut donc remonter...
Creative Commons License